Thirsty for startup stories and entrepreneurial insight?
The 15th episode of our monthly Business Inspires podcast features Mark Tinus of Revolution Experiment.
Mark talks with us about building networks, predicting consumer tastes, and what he learned with global companies.
Mark discusses topics including:
- Starting off with a career in big beer.
- Travelling the world working in marketing strategy and consulting.
- Learning from markets outside of the US.
- Coming back home to Columbus after years away.
- Working on the same ideas he had seen shot down in larger companies’ innovation departments.
- Studying acculturation to predict and embrace consumer trends.
Stream the episode above (and find more ways to listen below) to learn about growing a tasty business in the Tri-Village area.
How to listen
- Stream Business Inspires above via Spreaker
- Subscribe to the Business Inspires podcast on iTunes
- Listen via YouTube
- Stream on SoundCloud
- If you have Amazon Echo, just ask Alexa to play the Business Inspires podcast on TuneIn
- And look for us on your favorite podcast services. We should be there. If we aren’t, let us know!
Help spread the word by sharing this post and our podcast on social media. Success for this project means success for business in the Tri-Village area!
Please take a moment to rate and review our podcast in iTunes. That helps us spread the word about Business Inspires.
To schedule a guest appearance, or find out more about sponsoring Business Inspires, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out more of our Business Inspires posts, for more show notes featuring a wide range of guests.
Please explore our Tri-Village Chamber Partnership member directory to discover more area businesses.
Don’t forget to view our upcoming events calendar for monthly luncheons, ribbon cuttings and more!
Thanks for listening!