Our programs and events provide members with translatable skills that can be implemented in both their personal and professional lives. Visit the Upcoming Events tab to view the programs and events that are coming up in the near future! Here are the program and event opportunities that we offer:
– Monthly Luncheons are held at restaurants and other venues in the Tri-Village area on the second Thursday of each month. Networking, lunch and a guest speaker round out these monthly events.
– Be Your Best Self is our women’s initiative which we host in the form of a Book Club, happy hour, or a leadership panel. Women are the focus, but men are invited too.
– Morning Perks are morning “coffees” and are abbreviated versions of our monthly luncheons. Locations vary throughout the Tri-Village area and a guest speaker presents at each meeting.
– Lunch with Us (and Learn Something New) is a series of round-table discussions over a catered lunch, providing an intimate gathering to allow for interactive discussion with our guest speaker.
– New Member Breakfasts are held quarterly to welcome new members. Staff and Chamber Ambassadors greet guests and share information regarding member benefits partners.
– Business After-Hours exist for niche groups within our membership. Locations vary throughout the Tri-Village area.
– Economic Development Downloads are bi-annual panel presentations that provide guests with up-to-date information regarding economic development in the Tri-Village area.
– Business Inspires Podcast provides an inside peek into the stories behind our local businesses. Members share relevant stories about start-up, growth, and lessons learned in a professionally recorded downloadable monthly podcast.
– Ribbon Cuttings are our way of celebrating Grand Openings and other special occasions. Chamber staff and Ambassadors attend these events and provide the ribbon and ceremonial scissors.
– “Good Stuff!” is our weekly email newsletter showcasing our calendar of events and community news. It offers members the opportunity to share updates, stories and other information about their businesses.
– Chamber Service Connections provide opportunities for our members to engage in community service through a variety of projects over the course of the year.