We’re excited to have one of our very active member businesses, Metta Psychology Group, on the podcast!
Dr. Kelli Riedl joined us on Business Inspires to discuss the psychology practice, and a bit about her own career.
We talk about:
- The societal and cultural change in awareness of psychological health and wellness.
- The role of a psychologist and how it changes based on family dynamics.
- Metta Psychology Group’s team and various specialties.
- Starting and building out the space for a new practice.
Thank you Dr. Riedl for providing insightful discussion about an important topic.
Metta Psychology Group is located at Five Points in Upper Arlington.
Stream the episode above (and find more ways to listen and subscribe below).
How to listen
- Stream Business Inspires above via Spreaker
- Subscribe to the Business Inspires podcast on iTunes
- Listen via YouTube
- Stream on SoundCloud
- If you have Amazon Echo, just ask Alexa to play the Business Inspires podcast on TuneIn
- And look for us on your favorite podcast services. We should be there. If we aren’t, let us know!
Help spread the word by sharing this post and our podcast on social media. Success for this project means success for business in the Tri-Village area!
Please take a moment to rate and review our podcast in iTunes. That helps us spread the word about Business Inspires.
To schedule a guest appearance, or find out more about sponsoring Business Inspires, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out more of our Business Inspires posts, for more show notes featuring a wide range of guests.
Please explore our Tri-Village Chamber Partnership member directory to discover more area businesses.
Don’t forget to view our upcoming events calendar for monthly luncheons, ribbon cuttings and more!
Thanks for listening!