The 17th episode of our Business Inspires podcast features Jason Willis of Jason Design Studio.
Jason has worked with the chamber for years, even before it existed as we know it today. Years ago, he put together the first full-size directory for the Grandview and Marble Cliff Chamber, which was nationally recognized as a standout directory for our size of community.
Jason discusses topics including:
- How working in advertising sales helped him get a feel for design.
- Constantly learning and taking classes in a range of disciplines.
- Technological disruption in advertising.
- Taking the big leap to start your own company.
- Setting expectations with clients.
This is a great episode full of insights about pivoting careers, starting out on your own, and managing clients and workload.
Stream the episode above (and find more ways to listen below).
How to listen
- Stream Business Inspires above via Spreaker
- Subscribe to the Business Inspires podcast on iTunes
- Listen via YouTube
- Stream on SoundCloud
- If you have Amazon Echo, just ask Alexa to play the Business Inspires podcast on TuneIn
- And look for us on your favorite podcast services. We should be there. If we aren’t, let us know!
Help spread the word by sharing this post and our podcast on social media. Success for this project means success for business in the Tri-Village area!
Please take a moment to rate and review our podcast in iTunes. That helps us spread the word about Business Inspires.
To schedule a guest appearance, or find out more about sponsoring Business Inspires, send an email to email@example.com
Check out more of our Business Inspires posts, for more show notes featuring a wide range of guests.
Please explore our Tri-Village Chamber Partnership member directory to discover more area businesses.
Don’t forget to view our upcoming events calendar for monthly luncheons, ribbon cuttings and more!
Thanks for listening!