The 13th episode of our monthly Business Inspires podcast features Dr. Bill Thompson and Becky Thompson of Grandview Dental Care.
Grandview Dental Care is located on Grandview Ave in a cozy spot just one block north of 1st Avenue by the hopping retail district. The practice is approaching its 40th year since opening in 1978.
Dr. Thompson joins us to discuss topics including:
- Keeping up with dental technology advancements.
- The life changing effect that good dental health can have.
- The differences in starting a practice today vs. 40 years ago.
- Building his own plane and his penchant for problem solving.
Becky Thompson joins in to discuss the importance of community for small businesses and having fun while marketing a dental practice.
Stream the episode above to hear the Thompsons talk about their time as an institution in Grandview Heights.
How to listen
- Stream Business Inspires below via Spreaker
- Subscribe to the Business Inspires podcast on iTunes
- Listen via YouTube
- Stream on SoundCloud
- If you have Amazon Echo, just ask Alexa to play the Business Inspires podcast on TuneIn
- And look for us on your favorite podcast services. We should be there. If we aren’t, let us know!
Help spread the word by sharing this post and our podcast on social media. Success for this project means success for business in the Tri-Village area!
Please take a moment to rate and review our podcast in iTunes. That helps us spread the word about Business Inspires.
To schedule a guest appearance, or find out more about sponsoring Business Inspires, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out more of our Business Inspires posts, for more show notes featuring a wide range of guests.
Please explore our Tri-Village Chamber Partnership member directory to discover more area businesses.
Don’t forget to view our upcoming events calendar for monthly luncheons, ribbon cuttings and more!
And of course find out more about Grandview Dental and visit them at 1220 Grandview Ave.