The 16th episode of our Business Inspires podcast features Brian Cheek, executive director of Destination Grandview.
Destination Grandview promotes tourism in the Grandview Heights area. They boost restaurants, breweries, businesses, and other attractions with a variety of marketing tactics including events and partnerships.
Brian worked with a wide range of organizations in Columbus, including the Ohio History Connection, Wexner Center for the Arts, Experience Columbus, Columbus Dispatch, and more.
Brian discusses topics including:
- What makes Grandview a vibrant tourism destination.
- The importance of local partnerships.
- How to package attractions so they can be discovered.
- Branding an area to visitors.
Listen to find out what’s coming up next for the Grandview area as growth and development continues!
Stream the episode above (and find more ways to listen below).
How to listen
- Stream Business Inspires above via Spreaker
- Subscribe to the Business Inspires podcast on iTunes
- Listen via YouTube
- Stream on SoundCloud
- If you have Amazon Echo, just ask Alexa to play the Business Inspires podcast on TuneIn
- And look for us on your favorite podcast services. We should be there. If we aren’t, let us know!
Help spread the word by sharing this post and our podcast on social media. Success for this project means success for business in the Tri-Village area!
Please take a moment to rate and review our podcast in iTunes. That helps us spread the word about Business Inspires.
To schedule a guest appearance, or find out more about sponsoring Business Inspires, send an email to email@example.com
Check out more of our Business Inspires posts, for more show notes featuring a wide range of guests.
Please explore our Tri-Village Chamber Partnership member directory to discover more area businesses.
Don’t forget to view our upcoming events calendar for monthly luncheons, ribbon cuttings and more!
Thanks for listening!