Want to learn about launching a successful gourmet food brand?
The 14th episode of our monthly Business Inspires podcast features Annette Bellisari and Jim Miller of Bellisari’s.
Annette and Jim started Bellisari’s after working together for another food company. Their line of products includes gourmet spreads and sauces with bold flavor combinations such as Blistered Jalapeno & Fig.
Bellisari’s officially launched two years ago. Now their products can be found in stores around Ohio, and even in Indianapolis, Kansas City, Dallas, and more. Look for them in specialty wine shops!
Jim and Annette discuss topics including:
- Annette’s track dreams and how starting a business is long distance, not a sprint.
- The importance of gourmet convenience for a busy life.
- Balancing family life while building a startup business.
- How to niche your brand in the food industry.
- Developing recipes, running focus groups and narrowing down ideas.
Jim and Annette even learn a bit about each other during the interview!
Stream the episode above (and find more ways to listen below) to learn about growing a tasty business in the Tri-Village area.
How to listen
- Stream Business Inspires above via Spreaker
- Subscribe to the Business Inspires podcast on iTunes
- Listen via YouTube
- Stream on SoundCloud
- If you have Amazon Echo, just ask Alexa to play the Business Inspires podcast on TuneIn
- And look for us on your favorite podcast services. We should be there. If we aren’t, let us know!
Help spread the word by sharing this post and our podcast on social media. Success for this project means success for business in the Tri-Village area!
Please take a moment to rate and review our podcast in iTunes. That helps us spread the word about Business Inspires.
To schedule a guest appearance, or find out more about sponsoring Business Inspires, send an email to email@example.com
Check out more of our Business Inspires posts, for more show notes featuring a wide range of guests.
Please explore our Tri-Village Chamber Partnership member directory to discover more area businesses.
Don’t forget to view our upcoming events calendar for monthly luncheons, ribbon cuttings and more!
And of course find out where you can purchase Bellisari’s products in your area with their store locator.