In 2016, two long-standing Chambers, the Grandview Area Chamber of Commerce (Grandview Heights and Marble Cliff) and the Upper Arlington Chamber of Commerce, merged to form the Tri-Village Chamber Partnership. Since that time, we have served the greater business community as one.
Our mission is to promote and support an environment for the development, growth and success of the area’s business community. Our vision is simply to be essential – to you and our business community.
Morning Perk at Heartland Bank
We are a voluntary organization and we work to unite hundreds of businesses, professionals, community organizations, government leaders and individuals to build and even stronger community. Our goal is to connect members by offering opportunities to engage with each other, to grow together, and to save money and time through referrals and group discounts.
The foundation of our organization is based on four Core Values:
- Knowledge and life-long learning
- Service, to each other and alongside each other
To achieve our goals and honor our values, we:
- Host events that allow opportunities to network and increase your connections
- Arrange programming to educate you on topics relevant to your personal and professional life
- Support your business with a community that wants to see you succeed
- Offer opportunities to engage in community service and contribute to the greater good
The local Chamber of Commerce is often the first resource community members use for referrals on products and services. Our diverse and professional network of over 400 members includes businesses large and small, all working together to build a network of people that they know and trust.
If you are interested in finding out what the Chamber can offer your business as a member, please contact us. We’ll be happy to assist you!